Sunday, March 10, 2013

Long time no Blog

So, it has been well over a year since I last wrote something, so here goes.

Part of my absence could be explained by working steady nights, it just takes so much out of you. I am happy to report, that as of February 19th, I am now on day shift working with th eplant trainer, to write work instructions and things like that. It is interesting, and keeps me pretty engaged.

On the gaming fron, I think I have finally given up on World of Warcraft, it wasn't holding my interest anymore...I just got a free 7 day pass so I will see if it brings me back into the fold. I also need to finish Diablo 3, Starcraft 2, and others, and get back into Guild Wars 2.

Games that have really grabbed my attention are Tomb Raider, which is a fantastic reboot of the popular franchise, and Tiger Woods 13.

Tomb Raider is such a fantastic game, the story centering around Lara Croft's first adventure. When the game starts, she is not the killer we all know, as she is jsut starting out on her tomb raiding adventures. The ship she is on gets hit by rough seas, and breaks the ship in half, as she is running and jumps to grab the hand of a fellow ship mate, she slips into the sea, washing up on shore later.

She finds herself seperated from her ship mates, and when she figures out where they are she is blindsided by someone, and wakes hanging upside down in a cave.



No comments: